Friday 3 October 2008

This weekend


is going to be a busy one. Tonight after work I'm going to rush home and pack up a bag and the camcorder, grab my tool box and get the bus to James' parents. We are going to download the wedding video and try and edit it. We are staying over as even though they only live 20 miles away it's a three bus journey and we haven't seen them for almost two months.


Then on Saturday night we are going to my friend Kelly's engagement party which I am very excited about because i have a new outfit and it cost me £10.50 from Primark! Yey. Then on Sunday I'm going to bake another Christmas cake as the last one didn't survive the week! LOL

The best news though is that Kelly has asked me to be a bridesmaid. I'm so happy cause I've only ever been a bridesmaid once before and it was for one of my best friends and it was the week after I had been in hospital with my epilepsy and I missed the service because it had to have an EEG. I was really sad about that, I made it to the reception. Kelly's theme is black, red and ivory which is great. She wants black bridesmaids dresses which a lot have people have turned their noses up at but I think it's ace. I have told her that she should do exactly what she wants on her big day.


Me and my beautiful bridesmaids. Two of my best friends and two of my nieces.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails