Tuesday 14 October 2008

No more nail ... polish

I'm so lazy when it comes to my nails. A couple of weeks ago I did a french Manicure, it was wobbly to say the least and did not survive the night intact. It chipped and smudged and looked terrible. So I removed it...today. Yes it took me two weeks to get rid of it. Actually I don't know what's going on at the moment because all of my nails are long, there isn't the odd short, snapped, broken or wonky on that I usually sport. Of course now that I have written this I'm bound to be involved in a hard object V nail incident before the day is out. I think I'll paint them tonight but I think I'll use clear this time so that I'm not sat in meetings with my fists clenched looking all aggressive when I'm really just hiding my manky nails.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails