Wednesday 1 October 2008

Ranty McRant

The other day I wrote a very long post ranting about a couple of things. I saved it to drafts as I didn't have time to finish it. Then the skimmed my blog and read

"At work I have my own office and one wall is entirely glass, I love it because sometimes I can just spin my chair round and gaze at the sky and the trees (and the motorway and the industrial units!) and if I'm having a difficult day I can think how small my problems are in the great scheme of things"

So, if I were to rant, I would totally contradict myself and I don't want to do that. I still think I would have been well within my rights to rant but it really doesn't matter anyway!

I wish I had a camera today. I would have loved to have captured the weather. It's been alternating between bright sunshine and heavy rain, it's been quite exciting.

I'm going to Primark tonight with a friend to buy a jumper, woo! I love shopping, although I'm not really selling it there am I?

Bye

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails