Wednesday 7 January 2009

New year, new pretties

I Finally got round to listing a few more items on Etsy. I've still only got 16 out of a couple of hundred up there though. I must get more up soon. My new camera is great but sadly my photography skills are not. I'm finding it hard to get the lighting right, I need a decent editing program so I can alter the brightness without altering the image too much. Tonight I have house work to get done but I want to make some jewellery too. I have some gorgeous beads that I almost don't want to use cause they are sooooo pretty but I must, that is after all why I bought them!

Peridot Rose
Azure
Atlantis


Strawberries and Cream

Jewelled Rose


5 comments:

SleightGirl said...

I have to say, I have a particular fondess for the peridot one...I'm born in August after all.

John Crow said...

If you want a decent (& free) photo editor program, have you looked at "The Gimp" http://www.gimp.org/
I don't use it myself, but it does get good reviews in the PC Magazines, supposed to be as good as Photoshop Elements and its totally free.

karisma said...

Very Nice work. I especially like the azure one. Lovely colours. Ditto with the Gimp I use it to resize my pictures, I can't be bothered fiddling with them too much. (And I also have photoshop so that says something for Gimp!)

Renee toeNja said...

Your Green Goddess bracelet is one of the prettiest and most unique I've seen on Etsy.

ChatElaine said...

All are lovely April, very interesting about the Gimp photo edit program may have to look into that myself. Great tip thanks!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails