Monday 12 January 2009

Craft Market A'hoy

I've been looking for a craft market to sell my wares at for ages now and I was beginning to get sick of looking when I discovered that there is a very local Craft Market in Huddersfield. I've never visited it before so this weekend I will be going to have a look around and size it up. I will be looking at the location, how busy it is and how the stalls are displayed. I want to make sure that if I do get a stall it's worth my time. I hope it is cause I'm really excited about it.

I'm also trying to get a treasury over on Etsy, I keep thinking I'm timing it right and the number will drop low enough for me to get one but when I go back its up to seven hundred and something. It's very frustrating as I really want to get one. I guess persistence is the key.

As 2009 is going to be the best year I've decided today that I'm going to get organised tonight, get some serious tidying done, I may even do some ironing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. I hope the craft market works out, because you've created such beautiful things, you need to share them with the world. :)

Whispy Love said...

Good luck with the market I hope it works well for you! Don't even mention treasury lol makes me so mad I've been trying for ages too..I made a Twilight one haha xo

karisma said...

Sounds like a good plan! I love craft markets so much more interesting than the usual type.

As for cleaning! We are doing well over here due to the fact that the Sergeant major (cough cough, not mentioning any names but she did comment before me!) has decided to force me into it. She kinda reminded me of myself at her age. Believe it or not I actually used to be quite fussy!

We actually found the floor under the stairs, shock horror! Amazing!

Good luck with the markets, Im sure you will do great!

Hugs xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails