Sunday 27 September 2009

Small business owners club

Wow am I ever excited! I got myself thinking about leaving work today and wow my minds a spinning. I met up with my friend Carrie the other day, I have known her for years and needless to say with busy lives I don't see her as much as I'd like. She is starting up her own business as a holistic therapist. It was lovely to see her talk with such enthusiasm and excitement. It's also lovely to see someone else embarking on a similar adventure. She had been to see some premises which proved to be perfect, once she has them she can start to see clients and the sky's the limit. If your local you should check her out at Lifechanges-uk if you're not local you should look anyway and become a fan on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cleckheaton-United-Kingdom/Life-changes-uk/79697687402. Even if you are too far away to visit you should still visit, she is an inspirational young lady.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails