Wednesday 2 September 2009

Need more markets

My next market is 39 days away! I can't go that long without a fix! That means that this week I'm going to have to really work hard on my stores. Blogging, tweeting and posting on forums all over the place just to get a little attention and hopefully some sales. I have been really rubbish at keeping up to them but today I've been listing new items. It's a time consuming process on Etsy but Coriandr is a much simpler process, it's all on one page so there's no waiting for pages to load and such plus its all in GBP rather that US Dollars. Yeah it's great and Rachel informs me that I was on the front page the other day. How great is that?

I do still love Etsy but I very much that I have ever been on their front page!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails