Tuesday 11 November 2008

Anyone got any spare inspiration?

I don't know what to write today, I'm a little stuck. I feel like I need to find some inspiration, I want to go for a walk in the countryside or see the ocean, I need something. I also think I need time off work, this year has been a hectic one. I took two weeks off in May for our wedding which was wonderful but not entirely relaxing and then I took two weeks off in August for my honeymoon but that was preceded by two weeks off sick after having five particularly violent epileptic seizures. All in all I haven't relaxed much this year and given that I have used my entire 20 day annual holiday allowance I'm not going to until Christmas. Don't get me wrong I'm not overworked or particularly stressed, my batteries just need recharging, that's all. The weekends go so quickly and the closer you get to Christmas the more weekends are taken up leaving you with less time for yourself. Maybe I just feel like this today because I am tired and not feeling so great, maybe I just feel whiny today!
Jimmy in Korcula, an Island off Croatia

Me (looking well dodgy) and Jimmy on a Gondola in Venice

My Grandad used to say that there is no country more beautiful than England. Having travelled a little I have to say that I have seen so much natural beauty in so many places that I could never say that but looking at the picture below of Derwentwter in the lake District I can see why he thought that

There are so many beautiful places I would love to see, Canada, America, New Zealand, Austria, Norway, Switzerland, Russia, Iceland and many many more.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails