Thursday 6 November 2008

Are you kidding me?

Over night I received 3 emails harshly criticising my last post. Only yesterday I visited Yvonne's blog and read her wonderfully written post about freedom of opinion and speech. I thought her post was dignified and concise. I however will not be so polite. If you don't like my blog, don't read it.

I will not sensor my opinions, nor would I ask anyone Else to. Yes I whole heartedly support equal rights. I always have and I always will. I will not judge you because you are a republican or religious or black or asian or white or green with orange polka dots. But I will judge you if you are racist, sexist, homophobic or if you tell me I cannot believe what i like. You cannot change my opinions with hateful emails you will only strengthen my conviction.

This post will not stay up for long. This blog is a place for beauty and friendship not hate.

2 comments:

Gill said...

Good for you April, there are too many people today who want to control what other people do and think!

Yvonne Parks said...

But your blog entry was great! Why were people so upset? You didn't say anything controversial AT ALL!!

Some people are morons...

Related Posts with Thumbnails