Monday 8 March 2010

Beautiful day

I can't believe how gorgeous the weather is today. I think I speak for the rest of the country when I say "at last!". I've just been out in the garden with a couple of pieces and taken some photos.
The weather was great yesterday too but I didn't see much of it as it was our second craft fair. It was a little quieter this time, maybe because of the weather. It was the first really good weekend day for months and I would have probably gone out somewhere myself.
I've had today off work and it's been lovely. I got up at leisure (about 10am he he) and went out into the garden to take some piccies. I can't quite explain just how lovely it is to see such bright blue skies.

Unfortunately it's back to work tomorrow which is a shame, I love days at home!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails