Sunday 21 March 2010

Happy first day of spring!

Wow this weekend has gone fast! Friday night I met up with Carrie for a couple of drinks which turned into considerably more than that! I had a great time, it was a lot of fun. Saturday morning however was not, it wasn't the worst hangover I've ever had but it wasn't great. Carrie and I went out to check out some potential venues for fairs. We are very keen to get a lot of dates booked up quickly so we can start to advertise. We are already booking venues for Christmas!

By yesterday evening I was so exhausted but we went to Asda and did our weekly shop. Bought GI Joe on DVD (A decision we would come to regret) and came home and somehow I managed to stay awake for the duration of the waste of £7 film.

This morning Carrie and I went to the gym. it's been too long since I went last and I got tired easily, still I went and I'm glad. Achieving small goals and taking positive actions really increases motivation. I'm not focusing on my large goals, they're always there in my mind but I like to look to the smaller, attainable goals.

Afterwards James and I went to Crofton Heronry tor a walk. It was nice to have some time with James, at the moment I seem to be doing a lot of things without him so it was nice to just have a walk around the lake.






Afterwards we visited James' parents and came home now I'm here, talking to you!

Carrie has been working hard building a website tonight so hopefully very soon we'll be able to show you that too.

The next event we have planned is at Oakwell Hall on the 6th June. We are going to book a venue between then and now somewhere soon. We have a lot more venues to see and a lot of them look really promising. Oakwell hall is am amazing venue, we have big plans for advertising and we are really confident that any fairs we hold there will be incredibly successful.

I'm feeling good at the moment. There are a lot of positive things in my life and things are only getting better. If only I didn't have work in the morning things would be pretty darn perfect!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails