Monday 29 June 2009

Branching out

I have to admit Artsmix has provided me with some great selling opportunities however I feel that I also need to be looking elsewhere. I'll continue with Artsmix but in between I'll be trying other markets and fairs. One such even is "The Stalls" Arts and Crafts Fair which I've been introduced to recently. The stalls are reasonably priced and the venue is Leeds Town Hall which is obviously inside and a well known location.

If you are in the area I'd recommend you go over to Natasha's blog and take a look. As you'll see from the pictures there are some really wonderful products on sale. I'm excited, it's going to be a great day!

1 comment:

pjamarama said...

It does look like its going to be a great day! Would love to come myself but we have family coming over that day. But it does mean I'll save myself some cash. Hope its a wonderful day for everyone selling/buying :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails