Wednesday 20 August 2008

Branding

I figured if I want to really make a go of this I need to consider all aspects of business. One of those aspects interests me more than others. I'm really looking forward to working on the branding. It's just another area that requires design however I may have the creativity required but I certainly don't have the skills. Luckily for me husband does so he is going to help me design my logo and create my signage etc. When i first thought about turning my hobby into a business i thought about designing and making the jewellery, i didn't think about a refund policy, public, liability insurance or bookkeeping. Well now's the time to learn.

Here's a really useful article from Kate's jewellery making Blog

http://www.howtojewellery.co.uk/2007/03/15/a-successful-web-site-for-your-jewellery-business/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails