Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

Oh boy what a few weeks I've had. Markets all weekend, work all week, normal life squished in and amongst. Tomorrow will be my first day off in weeks and I am soo happy I get to sleep in! Yay!

The markets haven't been very successful. I was hoping to better the success the summer offered me but alas I haven't even equaled it. A new strategy will be developed for next year as I've learned a lot this year, it's been an informative experience.

Anyhoo, got to go, QI is on in a mo and then it's early to bed so Santa can do his thang!

I wish you and yours the most wonderful Christmas

XXX

1 comment:

karisma said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope your day is filled with Love and Happiness. Hugs and smoochies xoxoxoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails